Monday, April 30, 2007

Reflections

It's been a long semester in some respects, but it has perhaps been my most worthwhile during my four years at the College. I wont say there weren't some lowpoints, but I have a positive outlook about my experience both in this class and at MCLA in general.

I'll be sad to leave this place, but I'm keeping my Animal Ethics Reader and Silliman's book, and likely this blog, as well, since it helps me sort out my thoughts, and I've always been interested in animal welfare.

The last class period, when we presented our book reviews, was surprisingly lengthy, despite the fact that we each had only a page to summarize. I was happy about that, if not for the lack of attendance. Did all those people really withdraw?? Wow. I think they should have stuck with the class because we ended up learning a lot. I'm glad I took this course, and I'll take away a lot from it when I graduate on the 12th.

1 comment:

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

Glad to hear it. I will keep an eye on your blog.